Tuesday 8 November 2011

Saber Alter Figma Review

MAX FACTORY Saber Alter Figma
Purchased from: Amiami
Price: 2234 yen
Saber Alter stands about 13cm tall. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Figmas they are pose able figures i.e. articulated joints and usually replaceable hands/weapons/faces etc. This saber figma was the first figma in my collection and I have to say I am damn impressed. After fiddling around with it for a bit here is my review.
Pros
Joints are very well hidden by Saber’s armor. Sometimes it’s hard to tell that this is actually a figma at all.
Dark colours are very well done gives her the badass look she deserves.
Cons
Personally her armor is too shiny for my taste in some lighting it looks plasticy….. but that’s probably just me XD






No comments:

Post a Comment