Wednesday 9 November 2011

ONE PIECE Mark of Friendship Jigsaw Puzzle 352 Pieces

ONE PIECE Mark of Friendship Jigsaw Puzzle  352 Pieces
Purchased from: Amiami
Price: 1320 yen
First of all I have to say I am a huge One Piece fan love the story, characters, fights everything. This puzzle came up while I was searching through One Piece stuff on amiami and I was reminded of the powerful emotional scene at the end of the Alabasta arc. As a result, I straight away (being the otaku that I am) proceeded to purchase this puzzle. This was the first puzzle I have put together this size and id have to say it was heaps of fun. It took me about 3-4 hours to complete the whole thing. This puzzle is 352 pieces and completed dimensions are 18.2 cm tall by 51.5cm wide
Pros:
Had lots of fun putting it together looks really good framed up on my wall
All the puzzle pieces fit together really well no missing pieces etc
Cons:
Nothing to say here had lots of fun putting it together, no missing pieces, everything fit together perfectly without any problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment